Friday, March 25, 2016

Tuna Helper From Scratch

Home made Tuna Helper from scratch Moms For Real Food InitaitiveTuna Helper From Scratch! 

Ahh the aroma of simmering hamburger and tuna helper! It's the stuff of legends, no?
But, if you're like me, there is now a big red X over it on my shopping list due to the enormous amounts of MSG, sugar and other multi-syllabic chemicals.















So. I've taken all my favorite Helper recipes and replicated them.

Tuna Helper Scratch Style

Ingredients





Directions 


  1. Make your sauce, set aside
  2. Grease pan with butter or oil
  3. Cover bottom with egg noodles (yup, use the whole bag!)
  4. Pour over your mixed veggies. I used about 2 1/2 cups
  5. Open up tuna- drain and rinse if needed, crumble over veggies and spread it around.
  6. Pour sauce over the whole thing
  7. Bake at 325C for 45-60 minutes 
Viola!!


No comments:

Post a Comment